By Ashraf Al Shafaki
- Do not tell participants about the real aim of the activity
- Clearly describe how to carry out the first step of the process
- Allow participants to carry out the first step of the process in group work, pair work or solo
- Assist participants while carrying out the first step and answer their questions
- Describe the second step of the process clearly. It must build upon the outcome of the first step.
- Let participants show case the artifacts they have produced from the second step of the activity.