By Ashraf Al Shafaki
Speak to participants about your own mistakes. You may narrate to them your past mistakes in story form.
- Introducing a new practice you want participants to follow
- Pointing out a mistake done by one of the participants
- Needing to convince one or more participants with the validity of a certain practice
- Establishes rapport with participants
- Gives a strong message to participants to do the right thing and not repeat those mistakes
- Provides great strength to the point you want participants to get