By Ashraf Al Shafaki
Pitching is presenting your workshop idea in front of an audience in a very short time in order to 'sell' your workshop idea to them. Your goal is to try and make them buy into your workshop idea by presenting it in an attractive way.
- Lasts for 2 to 5 minutes. One of the participants is assigned the role of the timekeeper.
- Includes a condensed description of your workshop.
- Should be exciting yet descriptive and representative of your workshop.
- Should showcase some of your talent in delivering the workshop.
- Should make clear the goals of the workshop, benefits of attending it and problems it solves.
An elevator pitch is a type of pitch that takes 30 seconds only!