By Ashraf Al Shafaki
- Ask participants to stand up or sit down in pairs.
- One of the participants from each pair introduces himself/herself to his/her partner.
- The other participant in each pair introduces himself/herself to his/her partner.
- Use go round to ask each participant to introduce his/her partner.
Each participant asks his/her partner to introduce himself/herself by asking him/her the following questions:
- What is your name?
- What is your job/education?
- What is your favorite activity or hobby?
- What is something you love most in life?
- Tell me more about your background and interests.
- Helps break the ice.
- Makes training fun.
- Helps build participant-participant bonds.
- Opens up communication channels between participants.
- Creates a welcoming and exhilarating atmosphere in he training room.