By Ashraf Al Shafaki
The human brain benefits from overlapping knowledge from more than one angle and by more than one method. This provides deeper learning and gives more strength to the knowledge or skills being learned.
- Re-explaining a concept that has previously been explained during an earlier session using a different method
- Using a multi-modal approach to cater for different learning styles such as visual, auditory, kinesthetic
- Asserting the same skill, piece of knowledge or behavior through a variety of different activities
- Knowledge gained is strengthened
- Knowledge becomes more memorable and permanent
- Knowledge and skills are refreshed