By Ashraf Al Shafaki
- Identify a problem.
- Think of a training solution for such problem.
- Decide on a name for your training program.
- Write a description of your training program.
- Create an activity for your training program.
- Add more elements to your workshop.
In addition to the specific goals of your workshop that aim at solving the identified problem, your workshop should also aim at achieving these general goals:
- Being interesting, enjoyable and fun
- Including lots of or at least some physical activity
- Producing artifacts
- Making trainees feel self satisfaction and self accomplishment and feel happy about themselves