By Ashraf Al Shafaki
As a trainer you can deliver the training content in separate islands then start building connections between those islands later on. Alternatively, you may progress through the content in a continuous stream then tie in its various elements in novel ways building new connections in the process to strengthen the learning process.
- Creating new connections between content that has already been covered
- Arranging content in novel patterns
- Using a selection of content for specific problem solving
- Strengthening knowledge gained via overlapping
- Making content more usable by viewing it from different angles
- Making knowledge more accessible for a wider range of problems solving