By Ashraf Al Shafaki
Brainstorming is a process used for getting ideas.
- Select a topic
- Ask participants to start jotting down their thoughts related to such a topic
- Solo: Each participant creates his or her own list of ideas
- Pair: Participants work in pairs developing a single list of ideas for each pair
- Group: Participants work in groups, creating a joint list for all their ideas.
- Write each an every idea that crosses your mind
- Do not judge ideas
- Do not exclude you see as of poor value
- Break out of a mental stagnation
- Come up with plenty of fresh ideas
- Come up with creative ideas