By Ashraf Al Shafaki
- A participant arguing furiously with the trainer trying aggressively to prove his point.
- A participant verbally attacks another participant.
- More than one participant start a heated argument.
- Wasting huge amounts of time during the training session
- Exhausting the energy of trainees and the trainer
- Spreading about a negative atmosphere in the training room
- Whenever you sense the seed of an argument starting to show up, cut it off at once in a firm and decisive manner.
- As a trainer, never fuel arguments up by participating in them. Instead, try absorbing any strong opposing opinions by accepting them.
- Instantly and firmly cut off any participant from attacking any of his or her colleagues.